Children's Programming describes shows designed specifically for children, that can be educational and/or entertainment based.
"We always said that if the kids had half as much enjoyment watching the show as we had doing the show, everybody would be very well compensated." - "Buffalo" Bob Smith
YouTube video player - HTML5 compatible.
- Sonia Manzano on her favorite moments and reactions to Sesame Street
Clip begins at: 23:05, Duration: 03m 18s
- Fred Rogers on "King Friday"; demonstrates the voice with the puppet from The Childrens Corner
Clip begins at: 02:26, Duration: 01m 44s
- "Buffalo" Bob Smith on going on the air with the very first Howdy Doody Show
Clip begins at: 13:58, Duration: 00m 53s
- Lucille Bliss demonstrates the voices on Crusader Rabbit
Clip begins at: 18:50, Duration: 01m 18s
- Joan Ganz Cooney on the importance of humor in Sesame Street
Clip begins at: 10:21, Duration: 00m 43s