We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we will not upload, post or otherwise transmit on this website or service any materials that violate another party's intellectual property rights. When we receive proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement as described below, we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and terminate the authority of third parties, if any, to so upload, post or transmit in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
A. Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your own copyrighted work is accessible on the website or service in violation of your copyright, you may provide our Designated Agent with a written communication as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) that contains substantially the following information:
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed so that we can locate the material. For example, "The copyrighted work is my content that appears at http://www.mycontentpage.com/item1_qjofkrns123." If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by your Notification, you may provide a representative list of such works at that site.
2. Identify the URL or other specific location on our website or service that contains the material that you claim infringes your copyright described in Item 1 above. You must provide us with reasonably sufficient information to locate the alleged infringing material. For example, "The content at the following URL infringes on my copyright: http://www.anothercontent.com/item2_hjdsi899."
3. Provide the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
4. Include a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. Include a statement by you that the information contained in your Notice is accurate and that you attest under the penalty of perjury that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
6. Include your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address.
You may submit your Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement to our Designated Agent by fax, mail, or E-Mail as set forth below:
Foundation Designated Copyright Agent
5220 Lankershim Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91601
Please note that you may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys fees, if you materially misrepresent that content on our website and/or service is copyright infringing. Filing a false form on this page constitutes perjury.
Upon receiving a proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement as described in this Section A, we will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and if a third party has furnished material, promptly notify the alleged infringer of your claim. We also will advise the alleged infringer of the DMCA statutory Counter Notification procedure described below in Section B by which the alleged infringer may respond to your claim and request that we restore this material.